Week 1 forum

Topic 1: I am a 19 year old country boy and I work at a ranch near where I grew up in Lebanon, Oregon. I am currently on my last term at Linn Benton Community College working towards my AAOT in general studies, after I'm done with my degree, I will be going into the military and possibly have a full career in the Oregon Air National Guard. I chose JN134 as an elective and for more experience in photography. I haven't had much experience in photography except for iPhone pictures.

Topic 2: I am hoping to pass the class, and have better knowledge and skill in photography, as well as captioning photos. I also hope to receive more practice on navigating through the other photo websites and also social media filters/editing.

Topic 3: Next week I hope to have pictures of: the baseball game, the LBCC play day, and the career day that will be on April 12th, 2017.

Comments

Popular Posts