Week 6 Forum

Week 6 Blog Forum

Topic 1: 

1. Location: I plan to take my hometown photo shoot in my hometown of Lebanon, Oregon. I want to do my pictures of Lebanon because there have been new developments in town that I have not even visited and I think this assignment would give me a great opportunity to take some good photos.

2. Subjects: For the single portrait subject photo, I think the best opportunity for this part of the assignment would be to go to the Sugar Vibes donut shop and take pictures of an employee by the sign holding a box of donuts. The Lebanon track and field at sunset for the landmark. And maybe a carwash fundraiser or the Goodwill trailer for the activity. 
3. I think the landmark photo of the field would be hardest trying to work around my school and work schedule and there are not very many ways to find out whether the field will be packed with people.

Topic 2:

Option 1: I hope to take pictures of a family friend. Photographing the process of logging. I hope this would be happen next Friday May 19th, 2017. On the logging sight. 
I would go up on the job sight shortly after or shortly before sunrise and photograph actions from falling the tree, processing the tree, and hauling the tree to the mill. I have made the arrangements to meet with the logging manager to go up on the job.

Option 2: I could go to the docks at Newport and take pictures of the fishing boats coming into the bay. On a Friday after work so I could have dinner with one of my brothers. The pictures would be taken along the bay in Newport.

I would make an arrangement to meet with my brother for dinner and before the sun starts to set, go out along the bay and take photos. 

Comments

Popular Posts